Saturday, April 6, 2013

If Tomorrow Were Today...

So I was talking with my boyfriend the other day, about what we'd want to have happen if we were both already back from our missions.  Ever since then, this phrase, "If tomorrow were today", was been stuck in my head.  Not sure if I can do anything with this, but might as well try...

If tomorrow were today
What would you try to say
Would you say you want me here
As you whisper in my ear

Would we spend our days together
Would you love me above all others
I would promise you my heart
And swear we'd never be apart

If tomorrow were today
Oh what I'd wish you'd say
I always want you here
Never far but always near

Can't tell you what you mean to me
I can only hope that in my eyes you'll see
The truth of how much I love you
And yes, I promise that it's true

If tomorrow were today
How would we spend this day
Would it be just you and me?
We'd sit under a tree

Oh, if tomorrow were today
Please promise you'd stay
don't want to let you go
Cuz I love you so.


Well.....it's a work in progress. Still...for 30 minutes, not bad. :P



2 comments:

  1. If tomorrow were today
    I'd like to think I'd find a way
    To tell you I'll always be here
    As I whisper it in your ear

    We'd spend all out time together
    Love each other and never another
    I would protect and treasure your heart
    And give you mine,so we're never apart

    If tomorrow were today
    So many things I'd like to say
    I will always be right here
    Through our love I'm always near

    You mean the entire world to me
    My universe in your eyes I see
    Can't ever deny how much I love you
    And yes, in my heart I know you do too

    If tomorrow were today
    I'd try to spend the entire day
    Alone, just you and I
    Beneath green trees and the blue sky

    Oh, if tomorrow were today
    I promise you I would stay
    I would never let you go
    Cuz my dear, you know I love you so.

    ReplyDelete