Monday, December 9, 2013

Confused

I feel so lost right now
Betrayed by friends
Set adrift in the sea of life
Who can I turn to?

There is one who is always there
One who may be far away,
But listens to every word I say
Sometimes I may question His existence

But there is no doubt right now
That He's as real as you and me
He is there, and loves me dearly
And though confused, I'll turn to Him

He provides me with clarity
Helps me see my purpose
And who I'm meant to be
Through this confusion I'm facing

I can't control her or him
But I can control me
I see the light, and what's right
And I will not be moved

I feel quite hurt right now
I don't know what to do
And feel so alone
But I know He's there

He will always be there
So when you feel confused
Or so lost you won't be found
Turn to Him, He's always there.


Not what I was expecting. But it works.  And it helped provide me with answers to questions that I have. And in the end, that's all I want from my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment