Monday, October 22, 2012

Intro

One day in my eleventh grade english class, I randomly started writing a poem.  I knew something big was about to happen in my life, and I was tired of waiting to find out what it was.  On this particular day, I had less than 24 hours left to wait.  I began thinking about how impatient I was for 'tomorrow'; this is what resulted

Tomorrow
Will you ever come...
And I can't remember the rest at the moment; sorry. That will come later.  Anyway...I liked what I'd written, so I submitted it to my school's literary magazine.  It was accepted. 
Ever since, then, I've kinda been obseessed with song/poem writing.  Most of my stuff resembles poems more than songs, but still...I haven't yet had much practice.  Anyway, I was listening to some new music, and just thinking about things, and I felt the beginnings of a song coming on...so I decided to create a place where I could post my song lyrics; hopefully get some critiques on them...so yes. Please, please, please critique.  The only way I can refine my lyrics is to get honest feedback on them.
No haters please, but feel free to offer worthwhile criticism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment