No, that's not the title of the song. I can't think of a good title, so the title is open for discussion. Anyway -- this is based on an experience that happened...recently.
I look at you
You glance at me
and I wonder
f you're thinking
what I'm thinking
You look away
And break the spell
Guess I was wrong
You really don't
Know me that well
Chorus:
Why couldn't you see?
I thought I made it clear
But I won't whisper it in your ear
I'll just wait for you to see
that I wish you'd kiss me.
The movie ends
We walk away
Your hand in mine
The moment gone
We reach my car
I grab my keys
Slightly tempted
to play with them
And see if you
would get the hint
Chorus
I won't wait forever
Hoping that you'll see
And finally make your move
So please, make it soon
Don't want to scare you away
But I want this so desperately
Hope that now you'll see
I'm making it so clear
Won't whisper it in your ear
So please, won't you see
that I wish you'd kiss me.
For those of you who have seen Hitch: yes, the line about being tempted to play with my keys is loosely based on that scene in the movie... :)
This sounds like it would be a great song! I think I would call it Kiss Me. If/when it does become a song, I would so buy it!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Ya, I was toying with that title...it definitely fits. :) I hope it'll become a song, but I suck at actually coming up with the accompaniment...ideas?
ReplyDelete